This Sheet Pan Coconut Crusted Chicken with mango salsa, bell peppers and sweet potato fries is the perfect dinner solution after a busy workday - and you can take the leftovers for lunch!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 pinches chili powder
- 1-2 cups frozen sweet potato fries (as much as you can fit onto the pan)
- Salt to taste
- Sweet chili Thai sauce (to serve)
- Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Sheet Pan Coconut Crusted Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Add flour, eggs and coconut to three separate bowls. Toss chicken in flour, then coat in egg. Finally, coat in coconut, covering well. Add each breast to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add chopped bell peppers, then season peppers with a bit of chili powder. Add sweet potato fries, fitting as many as you can on the pan while making sure they remain in one layer. Season everything with a bit of salt and bake in oven for 25 min or until chicken is fully cooked. If you don't want peppers to be too mushy, either take them out halfway through the cooking time or add them in with 12 minutes left in the cooking time.
- Vìsìt Mìnì Pumpkìn Pìes @ thegirlonbloor.com for full ìnstructìons.