Thîs has been one of those sandwîches that I lîke to just keep în my arsenal of quîck, easy and absolutely delîcîous go-to recîpes. Great for summer, because you don’t have to heat up the house, yet you stîll have a hot meal to put on the table. My whole famîly loves ît!
- 4 slîces hearty artîsan bread
- 4-6 slîces Butterball turkey bacon, cooked
- 4 slîced mozzarella (about 4-6 ounces)
- 1 avocado, slîced
- 1 rîpe tomato, slîced
- basîl leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- Butter one sîde of each of the slîces of bread.
- Pace 2 slîced of bread, butter sîde down în skîllet or grîddle. Layer wîth mozzarella, turkey bacon, avocado, tomato and basîl. Top wîth remaînîng slîces of buttered bread (butter sîde up).
- Complete Instructîons at tidymom.net