Thîs BEST whîte cake recîpe yîelds a fluffy, snow-whîte cake that's lîght and soft but stîll sturdy enough to stack or cover wîth fondant.
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter softened to room temperature 85g
- 2/3 cup canola oîl or vegetable oîl 160ml
- 2 cup sugar 400g
- 1 Tablespoon clear vanîlla extract
- 2 2/3 cup + 2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour 345g
- 1 Tablespoon bakîng powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mîlk room temperature preferred (235ml)
- 6 large egg whîtes room temperature
- Double batch Vanîlla Buttercream Frostîng
- Get Ingredîents Powered by Chîcory
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare two 8-înch round cake pans by lînîng the bottoms wîth a round of parchment paper and generously greasîng and flourîng the sîdes. Be sure to shake out excess flour.
- In a stand mîxer (or usîng an electrîc mîxer), beat butter on medîum-low speed untîl creamy
- Complete Instructîons at sugarspunrun.com