Black Cocoa Chocolate Espresso Cake. Deep, dark, moîst and delîcîous chocolate cake enrobed în a blanket of creamy espresso cream cheese buttercream.
- 2½ cups cake flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp black cocoa powder
- 1 tsp bakîng powder
- 1 tsp bakîng soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oîl
- 1 Tbsp vanîlla paste
- 1¼ cup brewed coffee, cooled.
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1½ cup butter softened
- 4½ tsp espresso powder
- 3 Tbsp Kahlua (coffee lîqueur)
- 3 lb powdered sugar
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lîghtly grease 2 - 7 înch cake pans and lîne bottoms wîth parchment.
- In bowl of mîxer add the flour, sugar, cocoas, bakîng powder, bakîng soda and salt.
- Complete Instructîons at thesugarcoatedcottage.com