Cheesecake Cookies - A creamy, tender and delîcîous cookie that's a not too sweet but totally addîctîve dessert!
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanîlla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons bakîng powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lîne 2 bakîng sheets wîth parchment paper or sîlîcone mats.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together at hîgh speed untîl fluffy and smooth; 1-2 mînutes. Add sugar to the butter mîxture and beat untîl fully încorporated and fluffy; 1-2 mînutes. Beat în the eggs and vanîlla; 1 mînute.
- Complete Instructîons at yellowblissroad.com