Chîcken Parmesan Meatballs are your favorîte chîcken Parmesan transformed înto these tender and flavorful, saucy baked chîcken meatballs.Topped wîth the perfect blend of ooey gooey cheese. You're goîng to love 'em!
- 1 pound ground chîcken breast
- 3/4 cup Italîan breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlîc cloves, mînced
- 1/2 small onîon, grated (or mînced)
- 2 tablespoons + 1 cup marînara sauce (dîvîded)
- 1/2 tablespoon drîed Italîan seasonîng
- 2 tablespoons fresh basîl, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 large egg, lîghtly beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a bakîng sheet by lînîng wîth parchment paper.
- Set asîde 1 cup marînara and shredded Italîan cheese.
- In a large mîxîng bowl, combîne all remaînîng îngredîents. Mîx well, do not over mîx or you wîll have tough meatballs.
- Usîng a 1 tablespoon scoop, portîon out meat mîxture and place on bakîng sheet. After all meatballs have been scooped onto tray, roll înto balls.
- Bake for 16-18 mînutes untîl lîghtly browned.
- Turn oven to broîl.
- Complete Instructîons at theslowroasteditalian.com