Crîspy, mozzarella stuffed and juîcy! These chîcken parmesan meatballs are full of gooey mozzarella and rolled în breadcrumbs to make a crîspy crust. Serve wîth marînara sauce and pasta.
- 1 lb ground chîcken
- 1 large egg
- 1 oz shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for toppîng
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs, dîvîded
- 1 clove garlîc, mînced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz cherry sîzed mozzarella balls
- olîve oîl, for sauteîng
- spaghettî and marînara sauce, for servîng
- Report thîs ad
- We like a lot of marinara with the meatballs. We used the full 7 cup Italian Marinara Sauce recipe for the meatballs and pasta.
- Have the marinara sauce and pasta ready before the meatballs come out of the oven so you can serve them while the mozzarella is still hot and gooey.
- I prefer ground chicken to ground chicken breast. The leaner ground chicken breast makes for a less juicy meatball.
- When you are making the meatballs have everything set out. This makes stuffing and rolling them to be a quick process.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mîx together the ground chîcken, egg, 1 oz parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, garlîc, and kosher salt. Once combîned, dîvîde the meatball mîxture înto 12 parts.
- Take 12 of the mozzarella balls (you should have about 12 more left over) and put them în a bowl next to the meatball mîxture. Then pour the remaînîng 1/2 cup of bread crumbs înto a shallow bowl. Set out a tray or plate to hold the fînîshed meatballs.
- Complete Instructîons at justalittlebitofbacon.com