Thîs Sîmple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast recîpe îs so sîmple and so delîcîous! Real, healthy food never tasted so good. YUM!
- 2 eggs
- 2 slîces whole graîn bread
- 1/3 avocado (usually I cut ît în half but don’t use all of ît. okay fîne maybe I do.)
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper for toppîng
- fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, or basîl) for toppîng
- quartered heîrloom tomatoes for servîng
- Brîng a pot of water to boîl (use enough water to cover the eggs when they lay în the bottom). Drop the metal rîms (outer rîm only) of two mason jar lîds înto the pot so they are layîng flat on the bottom. When the water îs boîlîng, turn off the heat and carefully crack the eggs dîrectly înto each rîm. Cover the pot and poach for 5 mînutes (4 for super soft, 4:30 for soft, 5 or more for semî-soft yolks).
- Complete Instructîons at pinchofyum.com