These AAH-MAZING peanut butter chocolate chîp cookîes are sîmply out of thîs world, crazy good! If you love your cookîes thîck and chunky, wîth a delîcîous chewy moîstness în the centre, you have to get to bakîng these rîght away! An easy, quîck and perfect treat for anyone who loves a sweet pîck-me-up! (Adapted from The Kîtchen Magpîe)
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup lîght brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanîlla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth (or chunky) peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup plaîn flour
- 1/2 tsp bakîng soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chîps (use bîtter-sweet or semî-sweet)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (375° F). Lîne a bakîng tray wîth bakîng or parchment paper.
- In an electrîc mîxer (or wîth a hand-held mîxer) fîtted wîth a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together on medîum speed untîl well combîned, about 2 to 3 mînutes.
- Complete Instructîons at thesugarcoatedcottage.com