A sweet holiday snack mix finished with a dusting of powdered sugar and inspired by a winter snow day. Chex™ cereal, marshmallows and pretzel twists are coated in vanilla almond bark and sprinkles and tossed with holiday-colored chocolate candies.
- 6 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (from 10.5-oz bag)
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists (from 16-oz bag)
- 15 oz vanilla candy coating (almond bark) (about 9 cubes from 20-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons holiday-colored sprinkles or nonpareils
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup holiday-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large bowl, mix cereal, marshmallows and pretzels.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring after 1 minute, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Pour onto cereal mixture; mix well.
- Spread on cookie sheet; sprinkle with holiday sprinkles, and cool completely, about 15 minutes. Break into bite-size pieces.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ chex.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.
FOR MORE FAVORITE COOKIES RECIPES, CHECK OUT: