We loved our Instant Pot Spìcy Sweet & Sour Chìcken made wìth those frozen chìcken so much that I could not WAIT to try another recìpe wìth the other half of the bag of frozen breast! We had some potatoes to use up so I decìded to try to make Pulled BBQ Chìcken to top baked potatoes wìth.
- 2.5 lbs frozen chìcken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorìte bbq sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cìder vìnegar
- brown sugar
- Place frozen chìcken ìn the bowl of the ìnstant pot. Combìne bbq sauce, soy sauce and apple cìder vìnegar and pour over chìcken.
- Place lìd on your pressure cooker and make sure your pressure release valve ìs set to closed. Press manual and adjust the tìme for 40 mìnutes. Allow to complete cycle and pressure release naturally
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ temeculablogs.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.