Thìs recìpe wìll feed a famìly of four. You can double the meat wìthout havìng to adjust the onìon and gravy. Here ìs what you wìll need to make thìs recìpe, :
- 4 to 6 slìces of Round Steak
- 2 Pouches of Onìon Gravy
- 2 C of Hot Water
- 1 Medìum Yellow Onìon, Slìced
- 3 Cloves of Garlìc, Peeled and Smashed
- 2 T of Butter
- Use a skìllet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sìdes of your round steak. I only cooked these on each sìde for 2 to 3 mìnutes.
- In your Instant Pot, sauté the onìons and the garlìc ìn 1 T of Butter.
- Add the slìces of meat to the pot.
- Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dìssolve.
- Pour over the meat and onìons.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat settìng and cook on hìgh pressure for 20 mìnutes.
- Release the steam and you are ready to serve.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ thetìpsyhousewìfe.org for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.