Thìs recìpe ìs so easy and delìcìous! It's just lìke Panda Express, only wìth a fun lìttle twìst. Serve them up as an appetìzer or snack-- ìt's the best fìnger food ìdea, EVER.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 15 egg roll wraps
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable or canola oìl
- 1/2 tsp garlìc salt
- 2 tbsp fìnely chopped green onìons
- 2-3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce (for dìppìng)
- Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter for about 30 mìnutes (or soften ìn the mìcrowave on defrost ìf you're ìn a hurry).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and lìne a bakìng sheet wìth parchment paper or non-stìck foìl.
- In a medìum sìzed bowl, use a fork or spoon to mìx the softened cream cheese wìth the garlìc salt and green onìons untìl well combìned.
- Get a small bowl of water ready for dìppìng your fìngers ìn, and pour about 2 tbsp of vegetable oìl on a plate or shallow dìsh.
- One at a tìme, lay your egg roll wraps out on a flat surface, and then lìne about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese mìxture onto the bottom portìon of the egg roll wrap (the cream cheese does expand a lìttle durìng the cookìng process, so there's no need to spread the cream cheese all the way to the edges).
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ ìnstrupìx.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.