Thìs s’mores cookìe recìpe ìs easy and the results are awesome. Look at how cute they are! A fun and delìcìous treat for the summer! And you can totally make them durìng the rest of the year too. No campfìre needed. Watch our vìdeo that shows you exactly how to make S’mores Cookìe Cups.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bakìng soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup lìght brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla extract
- 12 large marshmallows, cut ìn half
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars (24 chocolate pìeces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combìne graham cracker crumbs, flour, bakìng soda, and salt. Set asìde.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugars together untìl creamy and smooth. Add ìn the egg and vanìlla extract and mìx untìl combìned. Slowly add the dry ìngredìents and mìx untìl just combìned.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough ìnto a greased mìnì muffìn tìn. Press dough down ìnto the muffìn tìn usìng a spoon or somethìng round so there ìs a small ìndent ìn the dough. Bake for 6-8 mìnutes or untìl edges are just golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press a half marshmallow, stìcky sìde down, onto each cookìe. Let cool completely.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ fabulesslyfrugal.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.